Registration for services
Some of the services on the Company’s Websites require registration. As part of registration, you will be required to provide personally identifiable information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or credit card details. This information is information that you knowingly give during registration of the Websites or services provided therein and/or through them. Mandatory fields are the fields where you must enter the details and they will be indicated explicitly. It is hereby clarified that you are under no legal obligation to provide such information. However, without providing the required data in the mandatory fields, you will not be able to register for services requiring registration.
The database and use of information
- To enable you to use the services offered by the Company and/or by anyone on its behalf on the Company’s Websites.
- To improve and enrich the services provided by the Company and/or by anyone on its behalf, including the creation of new services and content that correspond to the requirements of the users, to modify or cancel existing services and content.
- To send you updates, messages and other information related to the services offered by the Company, subject to the provisions of any law.
- For the purpose of analysis, control and provision of statistical information to third parties. This information will not identify you personally.
- For the proper operation and development of the Company’s Websites, including in order to provide you with support and to handle requests or complaints.
- To handle malfunctions on the Company’s Websites and/or in the services provided in their framework.
- In any case of dispute or legal proceedings between you and the Company or between you and other users of the service.
- In the event that the Company is required to provide the information by the legal authorities.
Providing information to a third party
The Company shall not transfer to third parties your personal information and the information collected about your activity on the website, to the extent that these details and information identify you personally, except in the following cases.
- In the event the Company is required by law to furnish your details or information about you to a third party, or if the Company receives a judicial order instructing it to provide your details or information about you as aforesaid.
- When you purchase products and services from the Company’s trading and content partners, or when you participate in third party content activities, or in joint activities of the Company and a third party displayed on the Company’s Websites. In such cases, these partners will be given the information they require to complete the purchase process, manage the relevant content activity, and maintain contact with you.
- In any dispute, claim, suit, demand or legal proceedings, if any, between you and the Company.
- In the event that the Company believes that providing the information is necessary in order to prevent significant damage to you or to others.
Cookies are text files created by your browser upon command from the Company’s Websites. Some cookies will expire when you close your browser and others are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies contain information such as the pages you visit, the location of browsing, the length of time you spent on Websites, information you wish to see when you log in, and more. Cookies are also used to obviate the need to enter your information each time you revisit some of the Company’s Websites that require registration. The Company takes precautionary measures to ensure that only its servers can read and understand the information stored therein.
If you do not want cookies to be used on your computer, you can avoid them by changing your browser settings. Please consult your browser’s help file for this purpose. Remember, however, that disabling the cookies may result in you being unable to use some of the services and features on the Company’s Websites and even other sites.
Advertisements by third parties
The Company applies information security systems and procedures on its Websites. These systems and procedures mitigate the risks of unauthorized penetration and/or disclosure of information, but do not provide absolute security. Therefore, the Company does not undertake that the services at its Websites will be completely immune from unauthorized access to the information stored therein.
Right to review information
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741 – 1981, every person is entitled to review himself or by his representative whom he has authorized in writing or by his guardian, information that is kept in a database. A person who has reviewed the information on it and found that it is incorrect, incomplete, unclear or not up-to-date, may contact the owner of the database with a request to amend or remove the information. If the owner of the database refuses to comply with this request, he must notify the applicant of the fact in the way and manner prescribed in the Regulations. The refusal of the owner of the database to allow a reviewing and the notice of his refusal to amend or delete information, may be appealed by applicant asking for the information before the Magistrate’s Court in the way and manner prescribed in the Regulations.
In addition, if the information in the Company’s databases is used for the purpose of contacting you personally, based on your affiliation to a population segment, determined by one or more characteristics of persons whose names are included in the database (“solicitation of a commercial offer”), then you are entitled under the Protection of Privacy Law to demand in writing that the information relating to you will be deleted from the database. In this case, the Company will delete within 30 days information it requires only for the purpose of contacting you with commercial offers as aforesaid. Information required by the Company for the conduct of its business – including documentation of commercial and other activities performed by you on the Company’s website – will continue to be kept by the Company under law but will no longer be used for contacting you.
Uploading content on websites
The Company does not wish to receive from you any content or information that is confidential or protected by any rights and you are required to refrain from uploading and publishing on the website any such information. Therefore, reference to any content or information you provide to the Company and/or publish through the website or by any other means of publication (e.g. in forums, comments, etc., if any) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Know that by sending content and information for publication, you grant the Company a free, unlimited license to display, reproduce, copy, distribute, market, transmit, make available to the public the content and information, and make any other use at its discretion. This means that you are not entitled, and will not be entitled in the future, to any payment for any content you provide to the Company and/or publish on the website and/or by any other means.
If you have given us your e-mail address, we shall be permitted to send you occasional e-mail information about services, content, advertisements and offers that may interest you as well as marketing and advertising information – whether information we publish ourselves or information we receive from other advertisers. Such information will be sent to you if you have given you express consent, and you may at any time withdraw your consent and cease receiving it. In any event, we will not disclose your personal information to advertisers. However, the Company may furnish statistical information about the activity of the users on the Websites. No statistical information that is furnished will personally identify you.
Submissions to the Company
If you believe that your privacy has been compromised by any person in the course of the use of the Company’s Websites, please contact the Company via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax: +972-9-7423666 or by regular mail to:
Spetrotec Ltd., 5 Mevo Kedem St., Industrial Zone Gil Amal, Hod Hasharon, zip code 4531825.
You may send the Company any request, response, question or complaint, by sending an e-mail to this address, or alternatively by the other above means.