The i-Watcher® CAN Is a fleet management solution that supports full FMS protocol for trucks and OBD protocol for private cars as well as capabilities in real-time detection and diagnostics.
Utilizes the Global Positioning System (GPS) to lock on vehicles coordinates, and uses the GSM cellular network for controlling and monitoring of the vehicle by SMS and GPRS.
The unit also incorporates flexible inputs and outputs.
Provide a built-in CANBUS interface that enables accessibility to the CAN data of a vehicle for security and fleet management include tracking and retrieval of stolen vehicles.
Designed to meet strict automotive standards for durability, power consumption and working temperatures.
The i-Watcher® CAN integration supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence, Tilt, Tow, low battery, cut-off battery, Ignition status(on/off), Vehicle status (driving, parking), scheduled GPS position in addition data from the vehicle, such as: speed, RPM, fuel level, temperature, and more.
- Locate your vehicle on On-Line Map in real time.
- Using Fleet Management and Control Application (MABAT On-Line)
- Wide range of available service data from the vehicle (CAN), such as: speed, RPM, fuel level, temperature, and more.
- Get alerts on speeding, Towing, Tilt, low battery and cut-off battery.
- Prevent ignition back in case of theft attempt (by control center request).
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
- Multiple I/O interfaces for monitoring and control
- Alerts can be sent to up to 3 Cellular Phones
- FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) upgrade
- Panic Alert input