iWatcher GUARD is a versatile Cellular based security system GSM/GPS and Immobilizing system provides theft deterrence by preventing unauthorized drivers from using the vehicle. The control unit provides on-line tracking capabilities for cars and trucks.
iWatcher GUARD solution comprises one or more wired or wireless miniature engine cut unit(s) that are operated with an illuminated keypad for driver identification. The engine blocker is an unobtrusive electric unit installed in the vehicle in such a way that it looks like an original part of the vehicle. Its primary goal is to prevent the engine from running if an unauthorized driver enters the wrong code.
Utilizes the Global Positioning System (GPS) to lock on vehicles coordinates and use the GSM cellular network for controlling and monitoring the vehicle status by SMS and GPRS communication channels. The unit connected to a user friendly smartphone application, which enables to control the i-Watcher remotely and to receive essential information and alerts from the vehicle.
The unit also incorporates flexible I/O signal. Designed to meet strict automotive standards for durability, power consumption and temperatures.
The App. enable to get a control over the iWatcher unit by mean of: real time vehicle location on online Map ,getting alerts on over speeding, Tilt and Tow events, low battery and battery cut off status, prevent ignition back in case of theft attempt, Arms and Disarms the system, Ignition status (on/off) and vehicle status (driving, parking).
- Ability to locate your vehicle in real time on online map using Smartphone application or using the Fleet
- Management and Control Application (MABAT Online).
- Ability to Arms and Disarms the vehicle security system remotely using the original car remote keys or with the
- Smartphone application and keypad for driver identification.
- The system features a valet mode for limited driving and auto/passive arming modes.
- Provide alerts on theft attempt ,over speeding, Towing,Tilt ,low battery and battery cut off.
- Allow to change the keypad code remotely by SMS or by the control center.
- Prevent ignition back in case of theft attempt.
- Characterized by low power consumption ,long standby time with internal battery.
- Incorporates multiple I/O interfaces for monitoring and control.
- FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) update capability.
- GPRS or SMS communication
- Cellular Application