i-Watcher® OBD is a fleet management solution plus full OBD II support which provides advance Online vehicle tracking, driver behavior and vehicle diagnostic.
Utilizes the Global Positioning System (GPS) to lock on vehicles coordinates and use the GSM cellular network for controlling and monitoring the vehicle status by SMS / GPRS or 3G communication channels.
The i-Watcher® OBD can be installed in matter of seconds which substantially reduces the high cost of installation.
Designed to meet strict automotive CE and E standards for durability, power consumption and working temperatures.
i-Watcher® OBD supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence, Tilt, Tow, low battery, battery cut-off, Ignition status(on/off), Vehicle status (driving, parking), scheduled GPS position and addition data from the vehicle, such as: speed, RPM, fuel level, temperature, and more.
- Enable to locate your vehicle in real time on On-Line Map.
- small and easy plug-and-play installation
- Offers Fleet Management and Control Application (MABAT On-Line).
- Provide wide range of available service data from the vehicle (OBD II), such as: speed, RPM, fuel level, temperature, and more.
- Provide vehicle technical diagnostic.
- Provide driver behavior
- Provides alerts on speeding, Towing, Tilt, low battery and battery cut-off.
- Characterized by low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery.
- FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) update capability.